Levenhuk 3L NG Microscope (experiment kit included)
Magnification up to 640x
Microscope magnification depends on the objective lens and eyepiece lens magnifications. The eyepiece is the upper part of the tube of the microscope that you look into. The objective is located below and creates the image you see in the eyepiece. One WF 16x eyepiece and three objectives (4x, 10x and 40x) are included in the package.
Observing non-transparent objects
The Levenhuk 3L NG Microscope, unlike other teaching microscopes, is equipped with two built-in illuminations. Both illuminations are LED, which ensures minimal energy consumption while providing sufficient light. Illumination systems are located above and below the stage, and allow observing both transparent and opaque objects: from tiny solid particles to coins, paper, fabrics, etc.
The microscope features a 110V AC adapter for stationary observations without batteries.
The kit includes:
- Monocular head
- Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40x
- Eyepiece: WF 16x
- Stage with clips
- Disc diaphragm
- Built-in upper and lower LED illuminations
- AC adapter
- 5 AA batteries
- "Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
- Hatchery for brine shrimp
- Microtome (tool for making fine slices for observation; allows creating specimen slices of sub-millimeter thickness)
- Flask with yeast
- Flask with pitch for making specimens
- Flask with sea salt
- Flask with brine shrimp (a sea organism used as a food source for fish)
- Blank slides (5 pieces)
- 5 specimens: house fly leg, onion bulb, cotton stalk, tree trunk slice, pine slice
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Made in the USA!